When you buy this game, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall will be added to your GOG.com account for free!
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition includes Morrowind plus all of the content from the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions.
An epic, open-ended single-player RPG, Morrowind allows you to create and play any kind of character imaginable. You can choose to follow the main storyline and find the source of the evil blight that plagues the land, or set off on your own to explore strange locations and develop your character based on their actions throughout the game. Featuring stunning 3D graphics, open-ended gameplay, and an incredible level of detail and interactivity, Morrowind offers a gameplay experience like no other.
In Tribunal, you journey to the capital city of Morrowind, called Mournhold, to meet the other two god-kings of Morrowind, Almalexia and Sotha Sil. Your journey will lead you to the Clockwork City of Sotha Sil and massive, epic-sized dungeons, where strange and deadly creatures await you, including goblins, lich lords, and the mysterious Fabricants.
Bloodmoon takes you to the frozen Island of Solstheim where you'll experience snow, blizzards, and new creatures, including frost trolls, ice minions, and wolves... just to name a few. You'll have a choice of stories to follow and have the opportunity to defend the colony, take control over how the colony is built up, and eliminate the werewolves. Or, you can decide to join the werewolves and become one of them, opening up a whole new style of gameplay.
- Players can take their existing Morrowind characters and save games and continue their adventures in the Morrowind GotY edition
- Adds up to 80 hours of new gameplay and quests for current Morrowind players
- Explore the forests, caves, and snow-covered wastelands of the island of Solstheim
- Delve into new, epic-sized dungeons and visit the Capital City of Mournhold and the Clockwork City of Sotha Sil
- Fight new creatures including bears and wolves, lich lords and goblins, ice minions and spriggans
- Direct the construction of a mining colony and face the threat of savage werewolves
- Become a werewolf and indulge your thirst for the hunt
- New armor and weapons including Nordic Mail and Ice blades
Throwback Thursday Recommendation
Every Thursday, we share the earnest reasons that make a classic game so dear to us!Recommended by Anna Radosiewicz, Product Communication Manager at GOG: Morrowind is a game that started my love for cRPGs. I discovered this game by chance as a kid - I was wondering what to play next (and I’ve just begun my lifelong adventure with PC gaming) and this game was added to my newly bought graphics card. I installed it and after the first minutes in Seyda Neen I knew that it was it - unique setting, weird monsters and the freedom to just walk around Vvardenfell, visit different cities, read (a lot of) books and do quests for different factions.
I go back to this game quite often (apreciating the music in the game even more) and go on an adventure with a newly created character. Morrowind is definitely a must play for everyone who loves cRPGs or looks for an unique open world setting and I hope that you will like it as much as I do. Just watch out for the cliff racers as they really want to follow you wherever you go ;) Click here to discover the ever-expanding Throwback Thursday collection of games.